The processing of your personal data is performed by this Website in full compliance with the relevant regulations provided for by the Regulations (E.U.) 2016/679 General regulation on data protection, rules on the processing of personal data and Italian measures of the Italian Supervisory Authority (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/) and, where applicable, of the competent foreign supervisory authorities.
Identity and contact details of the Data Controller:
BARENA VENEZIA S.r.l., Via Meucci, 16 – 30035 Mirano (VE), VAT number – C.F. IT 04273350274, telephone: 041 433111, fax: 041 5703201, e-mail: email@example.com
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Website, either independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage data, email, telephone number, name, surname, company name, address, various types of Data and geographical location.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Website.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this Website are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this website to provide the Service. In cases where this Website indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing of the collected data
The Owner adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third-party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (” opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
It ‘ always possible to ask the owner to clarify the concrete legal basis for each treatment and in particular to specify whether treatment is based on the law, provided for in a contract or required to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Owner by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller can keep the Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of processing the collected data
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Statistics, Address management and sending of email messages, Advertising, Displaying content from external platforms, Remarketing and behavioural targeting , Contacting the User, Payment management, Infrastructure monitoring, SPAM protection, Backup saving and management, Content and functionality performance tests (A/B testing ), Registration and authentication, Transfer of Data Outside the EU, Location-Based Interactions, Tag Management , Content Commenting, and Platform and Hosting Services.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant to each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Comment on content Commenting services allow Users to formulate and publish their comments on the content of this Website. Users, depending on the settings decided by the Owner, can also leave comments anonymously. If there is an email among the Personal Data released by the User , this could be used to send notifications of comments regarding the same content. Users are responsible for the content of their comments. In the event that a comment service provided by third parties is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the comment service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which the comment service is installed.
Comment system managed directly This Website has its own content comment system. Personal data collected: email.
- Contact the User
Contact by phone, Users who have provided their telephone number may be contacted for commercial or promotional purposes related to this Website, as well as to satisfy requests for support. Personal Data collected: telephone number.
Contact form The User, by filling in the contact form with his own data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the form header. Personal data collected: name, surname, email.
Mailing List or Newsletter By registering with the mailing list or newsletter, the User’s email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, may be sent. relating to this Website. The User’s email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering with this Website or after making a purchase. Personal data collected: email and name.
Live chat Users who have provided their name and email address may be contacted for commercial or promotional purposes related to this Website, as well as to satisfy requests for support. Personal Data collected: email address, name.
- Payment management The payment management services allow this Website to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other tools. The data used for the payment are acquired directly by the requested payment service manager without being processed in any way by this Website. Some of these services may also allow the scheduled sending of messages to the User, such as emails containing invoices or notifications regarding payment.
- Tag Management This type of service is functional to the centralized management of tags or scripts used on this Website. The use of these services involves the flow of User Data through them and, if necessary, their retention.
- Address management and sending of email messages This type of service allows you to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with the User. These services may also allow the collection of data relating to the date and time the messages are displayed by the User, as well as to the User’s interaction with them, such as information on clicks on the links inserted in the messages.
Salesmanago Marketing Automation.
Salesmanago is a database management service provided by Benhauer Sp. Zoo of Users registered on the site that allows you to profile it and make it subject to marketing and communication operations.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
Such services allows to make interactions with social networks, or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Website.
The interactions and information acquired by this Website are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to each social network.
In the event that an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
I like button and widget Social Facebook
The button “Like” and widget social Facebook is interaction services with the social network Facebook , supplied by Facebook , Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Button Tweet and widget social Twitter
The button Tweet and widgets for social Twitter are services of interaction with the social network Twitter , provided by Twitter , Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Location-based interactions
Geolocation, this Website may collect, use and share Data relating to the User’s geographical location in order to provide location-based services. Most browsers and devices provide by default tools to deny geo-tracking. If the User has expressly authorized this possibility, this Website may receive information on its actual geographical position. Personal data collected: geographical position.
- Protection from SPAM This type of service analyzes the traffic of this Website, potentially containing Users’ Personal Data, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages and contents recognized as SPAM.
Registration and authentication
By registering or authenticating, the User allows the Website to identify him and give him access to dedicated services. Depending on what is indicated below, the registration and authentication services could be provided with the help of third parties. If this happens, this Website will be able to access some data stored by the third-party service used for registration or identification.
Direct registration The User registers by filling out the registration form and providing his Personal Data directly to this Website. Personal Data collected: surname, email and name, address,phone number,shipping and billing details.
- Backup saving and management This type of service allows the saving and management of backups of this Website on external servers managed by the service provider itself. These backups may include both the source code and its contents and the data provided to this Website by the User.
- Platform and hosting services These services are intended to host and operate key components of this Website, making it possible to deliver this Website from a single platform. These platforms provide the Owner with a wide range of tools such as, for example, analytical tools, for managing user registration, for managing comments and the database, for e-commerce, for processing payments etc. The use of these tools involves the collection and processing of Personal Data. Some of these services work through servers geographically located in different places, making it difficult to determine the exact place where Personal Data is stored.
- Statistics The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
- Transfer of Data outside the EU The Data Controller may transfer Personal Data collected within the EU to third countries (that is, all non-EU countries) only in accordance with a specific legal basis. Therefore, such Data transfers are performed according to one of the legal bases described below. The User can request information from the Owner regarding the applicable legal basis concretely applicable to each individual service.
Other legal basis for the transfer of Data to third countries When no other legal basis is applicable, the Personal Data can be transferred from the EU to third countries only under one of the following conditions:
○ the transfer is necessary to execute a contract concluded between the User and the Owner or pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the User;
○ the transfer is necessary to conclude or execute a contract stipulated in the interest of the User by the Owner and another natural or legal person;
○ the transfer is necessary for reasons of public interest; * the transfer is necessary to ascertain, exercise or defend a legal claim;
○ the transfer is necessary to protect the vital interests of the interested party or of other persons, when the interested party is physically or legally unable to express consent. In such cases, the Data Controller will inform the User on the legal basis applicable to the transfer in practice through this Website.
- Personal Data collected: various types of Data.
Transfer of Data to countries that guarantee European When this is the legal basis, the transfer of Personal Data from the EU to third countries takes place on the basis of an adequacy decision adopted. by the European Commission. The European Commission adopts adequacy decisions with reference to individual third countries which it deems to guarantee a level of protection of Personal Data comparable to that provided for by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data. The User can view the updated list of adequacy decisions on the European Commission’s website. Personal data collected: various types of data.
- Displaying content from external platforms This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and interact with them. In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Further information on Personal Data
- Sale of goods and services online The Personal Data collected are used for the provision of services to the User or for the sale of products, including payment and delivery. The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may be those relating to the credit card, the current account used for the transfer or other payment instruments provided. The payment data collected by this Website depend on the payment system used.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The User can oppose the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his / her Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his / her Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- lodge a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in court.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons connected to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users can send a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
In addition, Users can manage their preferences relating to Identifiers directly from the settings of their device and prevent – for example – the acceptance of third-party Identifiers. Through the browser or device settings, it is also possible to delete the Identifiers saved in the past, including those used to store the initial consent given by the User. Users can find information on how to manage Identifiers with some of the most popular browsers, for example, at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Users are informed of the possibility of using the information provided by YourOnlineChoices (EU), the Network Advertising Initiative (USA) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (USA), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Japan) or other services analogues. With these services it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Data Controller therefore advises Users to use these resources in addition to the information provided in this document.
Further information on the treatment
Defence in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its eventual establishment for the defence against abuse in the use of this Website or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Website and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to “Do Not Track ” requests
This Website does not support “Do Not Track ” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult the respective privacy policies.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable constitutes personal data.
This is information collected automatically through this Website (including from third-party Websites integrated into this Website), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Website, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier ), the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Website, with particular reference the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual using this Website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
The hardware or software tool through which the Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The service provided by this Website as defined in the relative terms (if available) on this site / Website.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored in the User’s device.